This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Questions? Concerns? We understand. Call us with the appropriate number listed below.
- HAPPI, Inc-
- 813 Franklin St. Huntsville, AL 35801
- HAPPI Urgent Care-
- 807 Franklin St. Huntsville, AL 35801
- HAPPI Sparkman-
- 2597 Sparkman Drive NW Huntsville, AL 35810
- HAPPI Behavioral Health-
- 2327 Pansy St. Huntsville, AL 35801
*To reach the practice after hours: Please call the main number (256) 519-3650 and leave a message with the patient's name, date of birth and the reason for your call. Please leave a valid call back number so that someone can return your call. Using the after-hours service more than 3 times in one year may result in a fee.*
Please note that HAPPI’s hours vary by location.
HAPPI, Inc (Appoitnments)
- Monday-Thursday from 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Friday from 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Lunch from 12:00PM to 1:00PM
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
HAPPI Urgent Care(Walk-Ins)
- Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-6:00PM
- Saturdays from 9:00AM to 1:00PM
- Lunch from 1:00PM to 2:00PM
HAPPI Sparkman(Appointments and Urgent Care)
- Monday-Wednesday from 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Thursday from 9:00AM-7:00PM
- Closed on Friday and Saturday
- Lunch from 12:30PM-1:30PM
- Patients must be 2 years of age or older.
- Monday-Thursday from 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Friday from 8:30AM-12:00PM
- Lunch from 12:00PM-1:00PM
We know you have many choices when choosing a family physician in Huntsville, AL, so we are pleased you have choosen us as your family provider. Getting an appoitment is as simple as calling us to get that appointment set up. If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, please call to give at least a 24 hour notice. If you will be delayed or late to your appointment, please call to see if your appointment is still available or if you will need to reschedule.
No Show Policy:
Attention all patients, a no-show fee of $25 will be billed to you if you do not give at least 24 hours notice prior to cancellation of your appointment. After 3 no-shows at our facilities, you are up for dismissal from our facilities per office policy.
Insurance and Billing:
We accept most traditional insurance plans, including Medicaid,Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare,Cigna, and more. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own doctor.
We accept cash and debit/credit cards. Please contact our billing department for details and/or questions.