This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Questions? Concerns? We understand.
Call us using the appropriate phone number from below.
813 Franklin St. (Pediatric and Family Care) : 256-519-3650
807 Franklin St. (Urgent Care) : 256-333-3044
2327 Pansy St. (Behavioral Health): 256-286-0966
*To reach the practice after hours: Please call the main number (256) 519-3650 and leave a message with the patient's name, date of birth and the reason for your call. Please leave a valid call back number so that someone can return your call. Using the after-hours service more than 3 times in one year may result in a fee.*
Please note that HAPPI’s hours vary by location.
813/807 Franklin Street(Appointments and Urgent Care)
- Urgent Care:
- Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Saturdays from 9:00AM to 1:00PM
- Lunch from 1:00PM to 2:00PM
- The Urgent Care closes at 5:00PM for summer hours from May 30th till Fall.
- Pediatric and Adult Care Appointments:
- Monday,Tuesday,Thursday from 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Wednesday and Friday from 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Lunch from 12:00PM to 1:00PM
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Your HAPPI family regrets to inform you that our office on 1961 Winchester Road is now closed for business as of March 27,2017. We are still able and more than happy to offer the same love and care to the entire family at our offices on Franklin Street which offer both appointments and a walk-in urgent care.
- Monday-Thursday from 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Friday from 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Lunch from 12:00PM-1:00PM
We know you have many choices when choosing a family physician in Huntsville, AL, so we are pleased you have choosen us as your family provider. Getting an appoitment is as simple as calling us to get the appointment set up. If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, please call to give at least a 24 hour notice. If you will be delayed or late to your appointment, please call to see if your appointment is still available or if you will need to reschedule.
Insurance and Billing:
We accept most traditional insurance plans, including Medicaid,Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare,Cigna, and more. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own doctor.
We accept cash and debit/credit cards. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.