HAPPI Urgent Care
At HAPPI Urgent Care, we are able to treat most illnesses and non-emergent acute issues. From the common cold to a slip and fall injury and most everything in between, we can treat you and your family quickly and efficiently.
We cannot perform annual check-ups or handle chronic conditions at our Urgent Care, but are happy to offer these services with an appointment at our primary care location.
We are not able to offer pain managment at our Urgent Care (i.e prescribing pain medication)
When to go to the ER:
While HAPPI Urgent Care can treat many illnesses and injuries, there are times when you should go the the emergency room. The following is a list of symptoms that warrant a trip to the ER:
- For infants less than 6 months of age with fever greater than 103 degrees
- Stroke or heart attack symptoms
- Loss of consciousness and/or seizure
- Severe burns
- Open fractures
- Pregnancy related bleeding/complications
- Any injury related to a car accident
- Any head injuries
Link to 911 site: https://www.911.gov/needtocallortext911.html